Who is this for:
This package was designed for PADI Rescue Divers or equivalent who are CPR and 1st Aid trained, that would like to start a career as a diving professional.
Over the course of two to four months, you will complete a rigorous training regimen, working your way through the Master Scuba Diver program, Divemaster, EFR Instructor, Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor. By the end of this time, you will need to have completed 100 dives and have been certified for over 1 year.
What does it cost:
$5,660.60 + Tax and PADI Examination Fees
Required Materials (Included in course cost):
- Deep Crewpack, Manual and DVD – 60016
- EO2 Crewpack– 60032
- SAR Crewpack, Manual and DVD– 60160
- Enriched Air Crewpack DC Sim and DVD – 70480
- UW Navigator Crewpack, Manual and DVD – 60025
- Dive Theory Online – 50011-3
- Divemaster Online – 50500-3
- Divemaster Crewpack – 60020
- IDC Online – 50016-3
- IDC Crewpack – 60134